I have been pretty lucky for the past 27 years but that luck ran out yesterday when I realized I had gotten food poisoning. Ugh, it was NOT fun at all and I am just now, about 29 hours later, feeling pretty normal again. So, while I was trying not to die yesterday I was otherwise having a nice evening. I made dinner for my family who came over for dinner and a movie – I finally got to make sloppy joes for my parents! I fell in LOVE with this recipe I found online, it’s easy and super delicious and it seemed to be a crowd pleaser! Here’s the basic recipe, I don’t measure anything – just mix and taste:
- Our apartment is relatively clean
- I put up a bunch of pictures that I have been procrastinating on
- I finished Season 6 of How I Met Your Mother
- I went to a nice bridal shower and one of the favors was Bath & Body Works hand soap and we TOTALLY needed soap!
- I sold some old stuff that I’ve been trying to get rid of on EBay (although I still couldn’t sell my wedding dress or my Keurig)
- I had a nice time with my family last night