I am making the move over to WordPress from Blogger this week. I’m hoping the transition will be an easy one but I am still working on getting the new blog designed, so stick with me while I work through the change.
On other fronts – I didn’t get a change to post a High Five for Friday post this week, but here are my highlights anyway 🙂
1. Justin came home from his six day trip to Texas on Sunday and it was definitely nice to have him home! He had a great time visiting friends and brought home a little souvenir (check it out in the middle picture above). Apparently he found it when he was walking around a field when they were shooting….whatever it is they were shooting.
2. Also in the middle picture are the beginning of my Fall decorations! I love, love, love fall and never actually bought any decorations – I found those three pumpkins in the dollar section at Target and had to have all three colors. If Justin hadn’t been with me, I might have bought more 😉
3. Speaking of fall, I had my first Octoberfest of the season on Thursday! Justin and I haven’t been to Applebees in a few weeks so we went to visit Brandon and I was super excited to remember that it ’tis the season! It was a great night, and we had a small celebration (just the two of us and B) as we had both accepted new positions at work earlier that day. It was a good day for the Paffs!
4. Little Miss Allie-Bear cuddled with me all day on Saturday and it was nice to just be lazy and hang out with my kitten friend.
5. October is my absolute favorite month of the year and I am so excited that today is the last day of September and tomorrow sparks a new job, a new month and the continuation of this amazing weather!
And there you have it – the 5 highlights of my week. Much better than last week and it has gotten me excited for next week!