I contemplated doing another 24 hours of gratitude post like I did for last week’s H54F, and quite frankly, I probably should have to remind myself that I still have things to be grateful for, but I didn’t have the energy to keep track. I do, however, have a couple of cool things that I thought you might enjoy so here’s my High Five for Friday with some of my favorite things from the week!
- The Calm App – A guided meditation app that I saw an ad for on Facebook this week. Usually, I wouldn’t come within 10 feet of something like this, but after my stressful week, I figured it was worth a shot. I did the 3 Minute – Introduction to Calm meditation before bed on Wednesday and it was actually pretty helpful. I’ll probably start using it more as the weeks go on. Check it out!
- Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar (Apple Cinnamon) – I was given one of these a while back at a meeting and thought they were yummy so I picked some up this week while grocery shopping. They are hearty, relatively healthy, and delicious. They have all kinds of different flavors and are great to throw in your bag to have on hand.
- Pandora’s Kings of Leon Station – Okay, so I know not everyone is a fan of KOL, but I’ve been curating this station for over six months and I’ve now got a perfect mix of music that I know and new artists that I’m falling in love with. It’s been the perfect station to have playing the background as I work in the office!
- PayPal – My program will be hosting our first event with a registration fee in a couple of months and in order to accept debit/credit card payments I had to set up a PayPal Business Account. It was incredibly easy and gave me several options for how we wanted to go about the process. I assumed PayPal would be confusing and not what we needed but I was pleasantly surprised.
- iPhone 6s – So, if you have been around me AT ALL in the last year and a half you probably know that I was jonesing to replace my LG G3 with an iPhone 6. I was really disappointed when I left behind the iPhone last year and had a lot of problems with the phone. I can’t explain how grateful I have been to have a functioning and dependable phone with me over the last few weeks. Knowing I don’t have to charge my phone THREE TIMES a day, and that my service is better in our house eases some of my anxiety.